29 March – 27 April
Preview Friday 28 March 7 – 9pm
This challenging project aims to question the growing trend for grassroots galleries to participate in the art market.
In the run-up to the exhibition several works by international artists have been bought from an internet auction site. During the four-week period that the works are on show at Generator Projects, visitors to grassroots galleries throughout Scotland will have the opportunity to buy a raffle ticket for £1, for the chance to win the artworks on display.
All proceeds will be reinvested in the Generator Projects programme.
Titles of works
1. 24 – 1970’s Pencil dawings of Politicians by eccentric
2. JONATHAN MONK I Saw Andy Warhol…Ltd Ed. Cup & Saucer
3. Sir Peter Blake RA Boxed Set of 4 Pop Art Badges
4. GAVIN TURK Signed Limited Edition CAR BOOT Print
5. Chelsea Spring Fair sig ltd edtn art print, Sandra Blow
6. Adidas adicolour lo GI Hideout/Jim Lambie UK 8.5
7. YOKO ONO – We’re All Water limited edition art piece
8. Brian Eno/Peter Schmidt – Oblique Strategies
9. Paolozzi: Moonstrips Empire News Limited POP ART 1967
10. VIDEOGRAMS OF A REVOLUTION – Harun Farocki – NEW DVD-